WHAT WE BELIEVE
GOD – I believe that our God is one who exists in three persons. The
Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. God created the heavens and the
earth and everything that exists and sustains it.
2. Christ – Christ was born of a virgin. He was all man and all
God. He was God Incarnate. He lived a sinless life and died on the cross
to be the once and for all sacrifice for our sins. God has provided
eternal life through salvation when we put our trust in Jesus Christ as
the Son of God. That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to
the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that
all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood. He
rose bodily on the third day and ascended to sit at the right hand of the
Father. He will return visibly and bodily to establish his Kingdom.
3. The Holy Spirit – He is the Comforter, the Holy Spirit came
after Christ ascended to the Father. The ministry of the Holy Spirit was
established at Pentecost when he filled believers with the power of God.
The Holy Spirit teaches us and speaks to us through our spirit, preaching,
and the Word. He is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
4. The Bible – All scripture is inspired by God and written
through men. It is infallible and inerrant. It is given for doctrine,
instruction, correction, and reproof. It is sufficient for all matters in
5. The Church - whose mission it is to preach the Scriptures to all
the world, all of its endeavors being guided by believers through the Holy
Spirit and supported by the wise stewardship of God's people.
6. That mankind was created in the image of God, sinned, and
thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is
separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful
7. In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the
everlasting conscious suffering of the lost in hell and the fellowship of
the saved in heaven.
8. In the existence of a personal devil, who is still working in
the world to destroy the souls of men and that he and all his angels and
all who do not receive Christ as their personal Savior will eternally
perish in the lake of fire.
9. That the ordinances of the Church, given by the Lord, are
Baptism and the Lord's Table (Communion).